When you are ready to put down your novel and get up out of your lounge chair or hammock and meet some people, The Laguna Beach Club offers a variety of fun activities that are sure to satisfy both young and old (and young at hearts).
Here is just a few of the activities that you can enjoy:
- Swim in Central Americas cleanest crater volcano, The Laguna de Apoyo
- Explore the hidden hot thermals of The Laguna de Apoyo.
- Kayak, float or catamaran
- Ping Pong
- Bocce Ball
- Bird Watching – There are 227 bird species documented in The Laguna de Apoyo Reserve.
- Nature Hiking – Explore the dry tropical reserve of Laguna de Apoyo where you will discover numerous plants and tropical dry trees, such as pochote, black rosewood, mahogany, marmalade plum and guacuco as well as beautiful orchids. Howler monkeys, Iguanas, Variegated Squirrels and other wildlife. There are trails that allow you to hike to Catarina (the Mirador of Laguna de Apoyo)
Also, you can see some photos!: